Autumn is the perfect time to escape for a yoga retreat at Stocks Hotel on the beautiful Island of Sark to gain a sense of peace and calm from deep within yourself.
Renowned yoga mistress, Helen Say returns to Sark and will incorporate yoga, meditation, chi-gong, massage and sound baths, to allow you to detox and let go of anything that isn’t serving you. The combined effect of yoga and meditation, and stepping back in time to the beautiful Island of Sark will allow you to fully restore, relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Classes will be suitable for all levels, including complete beginners as well as those with more experience; modifications and variations will be offered to suit all abilities.
The package includes:
- 5 Yoga sessions – including dynamic morning practice to ground, energize and uplift, and the late afternoon – a slower, more introspective session. Yoga sessions start from the evening of Friday 12th September.
- 3 nights accommodation in a luxury twin or double bedded room.
- Full continental and cooked Sark farmhouse breakfast each morning.
- Time to explore Sark on foot or bicycle, or just relax and unwind in the luxury of Stocks Hotel.
- 3 Nights: £475 for a single occupancy or £324 per person when sharing a room (£252 for a non-yoga participant sharing a room).
Combine the Yoga Retreat package with the Foragers Weekend package:
Book for Yoga and pay £100 for the foraging exploration & dinner on Sunday.
Book for Foragers and pay £20.00 per yoga session.
ADDITIONAL REWARD: Extend your stay for just £100 per room per night bed and breakfast. Stay for 4 nights or more and we’ll also reimburse the cost of the ferry to Sark.
To contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1481 832001