- The easiest way to travel to Sark is via the larger island of Guernsey, also known as Donkey Island.
- Guernsey is served by scheduled flights from specific British, European and most American hub airports, via London (Gatwick).
- Alternatively it is possible to travel to Guernsey by sea from the south coast of England and from Normandy and Brittany in north-west France.
- You can travel to Sark via Jersey but connections are less frequent and frustrating delays can occasionally occur.
- For cost effective travel we recommend booking via the Interweb. Please use the direct links below on this page.
- It is important to synchronise the various travel elements and avoid unnecessary delays in Guernsey or Jersey. We will be pleased to offer personal advice and guidance about all modes of travel to Sark.
- We can arrange exclusive and travel inclusive short breaks or longer holidays.
- Save time, effort and money. Book direct with us.
- Sark is remote but surprisingly accessible.
- Getting here is easier than you imagine and you’ll be here before you know it.
Travel by air
Travel by sea